Can you supply alcohol?

Yes, we have our own liquor licence which allows us to supply and serve alcohol anywhere in SA in accordance with the Liquor Licensing Act, as long as the consumption of alcohol is in conjunction with the supply of food.

How do I work out how much food and how many staff I will need?

That depends on the time of day. If your function is intended as a meal you will need more than a short cocktail party. Staff numbers depend on the number of guests and on the level of service required. It’s best to discuss these issues with The Rolling Pin’s friendly event organisers, rather than work to a standard formula.

I don’t think we are going to have enough glasses and plates. Can we hire what we need from The Rolling Pin?

We can provide glassware, plates, cups & saucers and cutlery for medium-sized functions. For larger functions such as weddings and 21st birthdays, which might need a marquee and warming ovens, we work closely with major Adelaide hire companies.

Will it be easy to present your food so it looks great?

We can provide staff to help you heat, serve and arrange the food at your function. The benefit of hiring our staff is that they also work in our kitchens producing the food, so they know exactly how to handle it.